The 2020 Spring Meeting Webinar Series consisted of 15 webinars held over the course of six weeks.
If you registered for a webinar or for the entire series, you will have received a link to the recordings via email.
ULI Full Members may access these recordings for free at anytime through Knowledge Finder.
- Monday, May 11 | Interview with Dan Doctoroff of Sidewalk Labs
- Wednesday, May 13 | The Purpose of Place and Retail’s Great Transformation
- Friday, May 15 | Building Better: New Opportunities in Sustainable Construction
- Wednesday, May 20 | Spring 2020 Real Estate Economic Forecast -SOLD OUT
- Friday, May 22 | Reclaiming Our Legacy Cities
- Wednesday, May 27 | Increasing the Visibility of Women in Real Estate Development: A Conversation with Taya Cook, Sherry Larjani and Kelly Nagel
- Friday, May 29 | Family Rental Housing: A Growing Need and Emerging Opportunity
- Monday, June 1 | Waterfront Toronto: Toronto’s Most Celebrated, Tech-Enabled Development Precinct
- Friday, June 5 | Edge City Density: Building Up the TOD Urban Region
- Monday, June 8 | Why Experience Is the Next Big Office Amenity
- Wednesday, June 10 | Unlocking the Power of Parks: How New Approaches Are Creating Vibrant Parks and Open Spaces
- Friday, June 12 | The Future of P3s: Redefining the Traditional Model
- Monday, June 15 | The Truth about Digital (Smart) Buildings: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Wednesday, June 17 | The Climate-Savvy Investor: Assessing Resilience in U.S. Markets
- Friday, June 19 | Breathing New Life into Old Bones: Toolkit for Building Repositioning
Principal, Managing Director
Regional Managing Partner, Ontario
Global Head of Asset Management