WLI Speakeasy: An Evening of Curated Conversations
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
07:30 PM – 9:00 PM
JW Marriott - Griffin D, 201 8th Ave S
Open to All Attendees
Please join the women of ULI for a very special evening at the JW Marriott in Nashville, TN. The women of ULI Nashville have created a one of a kind experience to engage in meaningful dialogue around issues that women face today. As a nod to the historic speakeasy, the night will include curated conversations intended to provoke thought and capture new ideas.
Register now for one of the following Curated Conversations! Longer descriptions are below.
- Building a Woman-Owned Business with Ashlyn Hines Meneguzzi, Co-Founder and Principal, Bristol Development and Marjorie Feltus-Hawkins, Founder and Principal, Feltus Hawkins Design
- Community Engagement and Involvement with Nora Kern, Executive Director, Walk Bike Nashville, Burkley Allen, Metro Nashville, 18th District Council Women, and Rochelle Carpenter, Senior Policy Analyst, Nashville MPO
- Leadership in Male-Dominated Industries with Sheila Dial-Barton, AIA, Principal at EOA Architects and Laura P. Beene, AIA, Senior Design Manager at ESa
- Negotiating Conflict with Laura Reinbold, Principal and National Director of Healthcare, Terracon and Tara Myers, Principal, Earl Swensson Associates (ESa)
- Your Personal Board of Directors with Katy Sheesley, Director of Preconstruction Services, GHP Environmental + Architecture and Kelly Hiett, P.E., Project Manager, CESO
Register now: https://netforum.uli.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=EventInfo&Reg_evt_key=f56d72e9-28cc-4c49-8c8e-a1ad5474a24a