You have exclusive access to activities including coffee breaks, networking lunches, and afternoon pick-me-ups; interactive demonstrations of Knowledge Finder, Member Directory, and Navigator; complimentary headshots by a professional photographer who has worked with A-list celebrities and major brands such as Google, Keurig, and Sephora; short presentations; and more. Stop by to learn about our Mission Priorities, peruse the ULI Bookstore; pick up the Spring issue of Urban Land magazine; or explore the latest ULI research reports.
Today, the following activities are taking place from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET:
● 7:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m. | Interactive demonstrations of Knowledge Finder, Navigator, and Member Directory
● 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Barista service coffee bar
● 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Complimentary professional headshots
● 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Uncovering the Displacement of Toronto’s Black Populations (Presentation Area A) & WLI Washington’s Community Engagement Initiative (Presentation Area B)
● 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Climate Disclosure Mandates and Real Estate Investment Decisions (Presentation Area A) & Indigenous Peoples’ Experience within Fort Edmonton Park in Edmonton, Alberta, CA (Presentation Area B)
● 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Rainproof Cities: Innovations in Cloudburst Infrastructure (Presentation Area A) & UrbanPlan: The Greatest Tool of ULI (Presentation Area B)
● 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. | Author Meet and Greet at the ULI Bookstore
● 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Thriving Retail Today: What are the Key Ingredients (Presentation Area A) & 5 Ways to Partner with Tenants to Achieve Net Zero (Presentation Area B)
● 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Networking Lunch
● 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Afternoon pick-me-up
Visit the full schedule in the ULI Events app for detailed session descriptions or to save them to your agenda.