You have exclusive access to activities including coffee breaks, networking lunches, and afternoon pick-me-ups; interactive demonstrations of Knowledge Finder, Member Directory, and Navigator; complimentary headshots by a professional photographer who has worked with A-list celebrities and major brands such as Google, Keurig, and Sephora; short presentations; and more. Stop by to learn about our Mission Priorities, peruse the ULI Bookstore; pick up the Spring issue of Urban Land magazine; or explore the latest ULI research reports.
Today, the following activities are taking place from 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET:
● 7:00 a.m – 5:30 p.m. | Interactive demonstrations of Knowledge Finder, Navigator, and Member Directory
● 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Barista service coffee bar
● 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Complimentary professional headshots
● 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Canada State of the Market: A Mini-Session with Raymond Wong (Presentation Area A) & ASP Lightning Round: Get a Glimpse of ULI Advisory Services (Presentation Area B)
● 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Training, Access, Capital: Accelerating Black and Brown Development Enterprises in Philadelphia (Presentation Area A) & Building the 15-minute Community: Leadership in Real Estate Development and Infrastructure (Presentation Area B)
● 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Dream’s Zibi Development: Master-Planned and Net Zero (Presentation Area A) & Rethinking Traditional Development Models in an ESG Framework (Presentation Area B)
● 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. | Author Meet and Greet at the ULI Bookstore
● 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Urban Performance: Seeing the City as a Machine (Presentation Area A) & Using Biomimicry to Design Smart Buildings (Presentation Area B)
● 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Networking Lunch
● 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Afternoon pick-me-up
● 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Cookies & Climate: Learn about the ULI Greenprint Community of Practice
Visit the full schedule in the ULI Events app for detailed session descriptions or to save them to your agenda.