Friday, April 11
9:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Vancouver Convention Centre West, Room 114/115
Examine what distinguishes medical real estate value creation from that of other asset classes including its unique design, development, management and relationship to hospitals and the new integrated healthcare delivery models. Learn about the impact of the Affordable Care Act and how it will drive investment opportunities.
- Jeffrey H. Cooper, chairman and executive managing director, Savills
- Todd W. Lillibridge, president and chief executive officer, Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Lauralee E. Martin, president and chief executive officer, HCP
- Mark Toothacre, president, Pacific Medical Buildings
- Kathryn E. West, vice president, real estate and facilities, Partners HealthCare System, Inc.